Our prepress department understands the value of time and the importance of deadlines.
NPC’s in-house graphic arts and prepress departments are staffed by dedicated craftsmen who excel in providing services in design, preflight, scanning, trapping, color correction, imposition and digital proofing. NPC offers the latest in graphic and word processing software in both Macintosh and PC platforms. By keeping each service in-house, we assure our clients prompt delivery at maximum savings.
Prepress Services & Equipment
- iMac Pro, PowerMac and PC Work Stations
- Heidelberg 4200 Nexscan High-Resolution Color Scanner
- Scan to Disk Services
- Image Color Correction
- Heidelberg Prinect PDF Workflow
- Heidelberg Signa Station-Layout Creation
- Screen Plate Rite 8000II Thermal Platesetter 45.6”x37” (Computer to Plate)
- ShareFile/Citrix capability (Customer can upload without special software)
On Demand Online Ordering
- NPC Xpress (NPC’s online print shop)
- Online ordering catalogs customized for every customer’s printing needs
- Consists of Direct to Print, Variable Data, Ad Hoc, Static Document, and Finished Goods
- Flash Drive
- ShareFile/Citrix (For secure file upload or download)
- Dropbox (For secure file upload)
- Google Drive (For secure file upload)
- HP Z2100 Color Corrected Digital Color Proofer (For high resolution color)
- Canon Impo Proofer (For folding)
- Heidelberg Versafire CV-7100 Digital Press (For proofing on job requested stock)
Among others, our prepress department works with software from the following vendors: Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft 365, Flip PDF, Quark XPress, Enfocus Pitstop, Quite Imposing, Heidelberg Prinect Cockpit, and Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station.